The average daily maximum is 24 C and the average daily minimum is 18 C. There is a 51% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 49% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 20mm of rainfall this month. Albufeira at the End of October All the flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. VRBO: Holiday rental deals in the Algarve. Find out more about our data sources. The average daily maximum is 24 C and the average daily minimum is 18 C. In the meantime, the climate throughout October in Faro is still pleasant with beautiful sunshine and comfortable warmth. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Registered address: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU2 9TN, About TUI MyTUI app Cookies Notice Manage Cookie Preferences Privacy Notice Terms & conditions Ways to Pay Media Centre Travel Jobs Affiliates Discover Google Play Store App Store for Ios Travel Money Holiday Budget Calculator TUI Group document.getElementById("copyRightYear").innerHTML = "© "+new Date().getFullYear() + " TUI Group"; First Choice Holiday Brochures Travel After Brexit Holiday WeatherNHS Discounts. ATOL protection does not apply to the other holiday and travel services listed on this website. The summer months will see 12 hours of sunshine per day on average and almost no rain. Please see our privacy policy. What’s the weather like in Albufeira in October? Temperature 19 °C 66 °F. VRBO: Holiday rental deals in the Algarve. It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. During the day the temperature can reach 23°C, and it only drops to 15°C during the night. Lying to the west of capital Faro, Albufeira has typical Mediterranean weather so you can expect plenty of warmth and sun in October. Some of the evenings were so warm that I didn't even need a cardi. The advice can change so check regularly for updates. Prepare your holidays using our weather forecasts or organise your activities thanks to the weather comfort index forThe Algarve. Algarve weather Algarve’s popularity as a tourist destination has increased rapidly over the last few years, likely to be due in some part to its year-round warmth and sunshine. The Algarve’s one of Europe’s sunniest places, and has Portugal’s warmest weather. Lagos is a beautiful town in the south of Portugal and has a Mediterranean climate that brings long, hot summers and mild winters to the popular Algarve region. On average 58 mm (2.3 inches) of rain normally falls in Algarve during October with rain falling on 8 days of the month. What’s the weather like in Lagos in October? There’s more rain as the month goes on, with an average of 54mm across eight rainy days, which usually comes in short showers. The south has fairly typical Mediterranean weather, with the Algarve enjoying the country’s sunniest and driest weather. September and October are perhaps two of the best months to visit the Algarve – the temperatures hover around the mid to high 20’s (in the shade) and often reach the mid 30’s in the sun. There’s an average high temperature of 23ºC in the Algarve’s capital, Faro, in October. The October weather guide for Faro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Not only do temperatures decrease a few degrees, but it can also be noted that sunny days prevail over the few intermittent showers - despite a slight increase in precipitation. The mountains that divide the north and south of the country protect the Algarve from northern and Atlantic winds, so it also gets less rain. Weather ☀ ⛅ Algarve ☀ ⛅ October ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in October for the Algarve. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk, Thomas Cook: UK Nederland België Belgique, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. And all of our holidays are designed to help you Discover Your Smile. Day Temperature 20.5 °C 69 °F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Faro, Faro, Portugal. The Algarve boasts a fantastic Mediterranean climate that has seen it become one of Europe's most popular holiday destinations. Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face masks and physical distancing requirements. We were there from 8th to 14th October last year and the weather was lovely. During the spring and autumn months from March to October the temperatures in Algarve average a pleasant 17°C to 19°C and this is accompanied with plenty of sunshine. Close. Average daily temperatures. See Hour-by-hour Forecast for upcoming weather. The October weather guide for Carvoeiro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. This is perfectly warm enough for you to relax on the beach, although you should bring some warmer things for the evenings as it can get a bit chilly. Sunshine Hours 7 hours. See travelhealthpro.org.uk - for current travel health news. With warm sea and south-easterly winds from Africa, it feels far removed from autumnal. October is a warm and dry time for sunbathing in Algarve.October is a little too cold to enjoy swimming in Algarve for any length of time. Albufeira in the Middle of October Towards the middle of the month, the climate throughout October in Albufeira improves even more. With an annual average of 3000 sunshine hours and over 300 days of sun a year, the Algarve is one of Europe's sunniest places, sunnier even than California in the USA. Albufeira’s on southern Portugal’s Atlantic coast in the Algarve region. Alvor is a beautiful and quaint fishing village in the south of Portugal. It’s a great time to visit the Algarve if you prefer thinner crowds and staying away in the hotter summer months. It's best to take a jacket for the evening and an umbrella in case you get caught in a shower. Algarve Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. The October climate is warm and mild. Our website uses cookies to improve your tui experience. Yellow Warning for Rain in effect until 5:59 AM WET. VRBO: Holiday rental deals in the Algarve. October 2017 Weather in Albufeira — Graph °F. Like many other European destinations, the resort sees some heavy rainfall with an average of 67mm of rain expected. See Travel Aware page - for travel advice from TUI. September-October weather in the Algarve is a wonderful summer extension! High Temperature 25 °C 77 °F. With the Atlantic the west coast, resorts on the Algarve's east, nearer to the spanish border, such as Monte Gordo and T… Rainfall Days 8 days. Lovely time to visit, booked again for first week October this year. Sunset’s at 7.15pm at the start of the month; this is closer to 5.30pm by the end of October because daylight saving finishes. The average maximum daytime temperature in Algarve in October is a warm 23°C (73°F), while the average minimum night-time temperature is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. What’s the weather like in the Algarve in October? The Algarve’s location in the south of Portugal close to the northwest coast of Africa means it has warm weather in October, although the autumn rain picks up towards the end of the month. As at home here, it gets dark quite early at that time of the year, days are shorter. See weather overview. It’s a particularly good time of year to swim in the sea, with water temperatures around 21 C. Our top deals tailored to you, straight to your inbox >Sign up for offers. Heatwaves are more likely at the start of the month, but temperatures of 30°C aren’t that common in October. During October you can expect 11 hours of daylight with seven hours of sunshine in Faro. There may be the odd shower or overcast day, but nothing to stop you getting out and about. CLIMATE-DATA.ORG North America Autumn in the Algarve: September and October in the Algarve. Rainfall 56.8 mm. When you book a holiday which includes a flight with Thomas Cook you are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. See gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice - for FCDO travel advice about individual destinations. The daily average temperature for Carvoeiro in October is approximately 19 °C. °F. The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad. Low Temperature 14 °C 57 °F. Even if the rains show up from time to time, their extent does not yet affect the quality of climatic conditions. Get the monthly weather forecast for Alvor, Faro, Portugal, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Some of the flights on this website are also financially protected by the ATOL scheme, but ATOL protection does not apply to all flights. How sunny is it in the Algarve in October? This website will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each flight before you make your booking. Get the monthly weather forecast for Faro, Faro, Portugal, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Temperatures are cooling somewhat during October though, and this is also a fairly wet …